- CCNA DC
- Emerson Data Center Certification Level 1
- Emerson Data Center Certification Level 2
The entire data center has a Precision Environment Cooling System with Accurate Temperature And Humidity Control Systems with separate cooling zones. The racks have been installed according to Cold and Hot aisle formations, keeping in view the rack heat, smooth air flow and air quantity requirement.
• We offer raised access floors that are widely used in various offices, computer rooms, control rooms, laboratories, etc. in various designs and finishes to meet the diverse needs of the clients. • We have provided a raised flooring of 450mm so that proper air flow for PAC is maintained. • The ground zero is painted with 2 hr fire resistant paint from VIPER and covered with insulation of grade 0 (fire resistant) to get protection against accidental fire.
We have installed a number of FM200 extinguishing systems in both large DATA centers and small computer rooms.FM200 is a clean safe alternative to Halon 1301 and leaves no residue after discharge, making it particularly suited to a data room environment. NAF S 125 gas is effective for all classes of fire. Safe for the environment. Best alternate for Halon Gas Fire Suppression System (which has been phased out due to its ozone depletion potential).20 % less gas required than FM 200.
Rodent Repellant System is mainly provided in areas where false flooring is required in a DATA center. The Electronic Rodent System should be used in a manner so as to protect the entire volume of space under consideration including above false ceiling, below false ceiling and below false floor.
• COMPTON provides the facility of water leak sensor cable, a 4 zone panel.
Very Early Warning Aspirating Smoke Detection solutions with continuous air sampling provides the earliest possible warning of an impending fire hazard. VESDA is used to investigate an alarm and initiate an appropriate response to prevent injury, property damage or business disruption.VESDA detectors have multi-level warnings and a wide range of sensitivity that does not degrade or change over time, so even minute levels of smoke can be detected before a fire has time to escalate.
• Redundant incoming power lines and always available power infrastructure. • Further, every rack has 3KVA power per rack availability with two separate redundant power supplies. • Independent and 100% redundant UPS: 1+1 with 30 min battery backup at full load along with Dual Bus Redundancy. • The generator is further backed up by another complete capacity generator.
• Intrusion Prevention System at Gateway Level. • Shared Firewall protection at Gateway Level.
• The entire infrastructure is housed in a very secure environment. The building is manned by armed guards 24x7 and has a five-layer security system including: • Manned access • Card reader • Man-trap • Biometric scanning • Smart cards • Caged area (optional) • Premise monitoring using IP video surveillance